Filtered By Shop By
- Daiwa - DCR3 Basia Custom Reel - Black Body Twilight SpoolSpecial Price £449.99 Regular Price £649.99
- Daiwa - DCR2 Basia Custom Reel - Black Body Twilight/Red SpoolSpecial Price £449.99 Regular Price £649.99
- Daiwa - DCR1 Basia Custom Reel - Black Body Black Spool Wooden HandleSpecial Price £449.99 Regular Price £649.99
- Sonik - Vader X Spod & Marker Rod + Spod Reel With BraidSpecial Price £92.99 Regular Price £129.99
- Shimano - Big Baitrunner Old Style Longcast Spare SpoolSpecial Price £29.99 Regular Price £49.99
- Shimano - Ci4 XTR-A Baitrunner Longcast Medium Spare SpoolSpecial Price £24.99 Regular Price £34.99
- Greys - GT Distance 12ft 6" Spod Rod + Wychwood Dispatch ReelSpecial Price £139.99 Regular Price £199.99
- Shimano - Tribal TX-Marker 12ft 3lb + Wychwood Dispatch ReelSpecial Price £89.99 Regular Price £119.99
- Prologic - C1a Marker Rod & Wychwood Dispatch ReelSpecial Price £89.99 Regular Price £109.99
Carp Fishing Reels
Your fishing reel holds your fishing line. It enables you to cast your baited rig into the lake. It also helps you retrieve the same baited rig, hopefully with a great big fish on the end!
It doesn’t matter if you need a long-distance casting reel or a reel suitable for fishing under your rod tip, we have the best reels, from the best manufacturers, to suit all budgets and requirements.
In days gone by you either used a Daiwa reel or a Shimano reel. Those days are over.
There are a lot of very, very good reels available now from lots of different angling brands covering all the different disciplines of modern angling.
Front drag or rear drag? Baitrunner or quick drag? Single handle or double handle? No worries, we have whatever you need, and even if you are unsure what reel is best for you, we are here to help.
Shimano rocked the angling world when they invented their Baitrunner system, the spool could switch from free spool to fixed spool in a second via a simple half turn of the reel handle. Then, the quick drag arrived and took the fishing reel to the next level. The spool could go from free spool to fixed spool via a quick ¼ turn of the drag knob on the front of the reel. Of course, there is still a massive demand for Baitrunner reels, it just comes down to personal preference. Again, if you don’t know which you prefer pop in and see us and we will set you up with both, so you can see them in action.
Now, here at Total Fishing Tackle we even have our own range of Daiwa Basia reels at a price that will make you squeal with delight!
The Basia rocked the carp angling world with its long-nosed spool and super lightweight body, couple that with a silky-smooth clutch and drag system and you have a reel that is capable of casting a rig 200 yards yet is equally at home when used for fishing at 20 yards!
Check them out and put them at the top of your must have list!
So, there you have it, whether you have £20 or £200 to spend on your next fishing reel, we have everything taken care of. Plus, don’t forget we never sell anything that we wouldn’t use ourselves, if it’s not good enough for us, we won’t sell it to you.